Wednesday 7 January 2009

Haven't actually left yet


Less than 2 weeks to go. Plenty is in place for when we arrive, place to stay, hire car for the short term before we require our own vehicle. But I'm still surrounded by stuff here in the flat in London, and it all has to be moved South or thrown away. It seems that someone wants to move into our flat, so hopefully I can palm a bunch of rubbish of on them and not need to carry it all down to the bins. Not that I'm not looking forward to taking lots of stuff down to the bins, that is.

Have got round to buying a lovely new lap top for the trip tho, so I should be able to add lots of fascinating stories to the blog from the comfort of my own tent. Which should increase productivity as I won't have to suddenly think of something beautiful and poignant whilst sitting in an internet cafe with the clock ticking. No, I can scribe pearls of elegant prose in my own time and space - like this first chapter. Beautiful, wasn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment